Some basic predefined objects provide access to many of the core software functions.
- Faces Access to the SFB 'faces', the four board edges which each carry serial communications, general purpose I/O pins, power, and an LED. Can also be referred to individually, such as NorthFace, or via Arduino Mega-like names, such as Serial1
- Alarms Access to time-based events. Create up to dozens of one-shot or repeating events that are scheduled by the millisecond.
- Body Access to 'reflexes', that determine how your sketches respond to packets
There are also objects providing access to more advanced capabilities.
- QLED Access to a 'queue of LED' events, providing a convenient way to blink the built-in LEDs without delaying execution.
- Timers Access to high-speed hardware timers. Can also be referred to individually, such as Timer1
- Profile Access to core software time monitoring system. Your sketch can identify where its time is being spent, to enhance its 'self awareness' or allow you to optimize its performance.